Possible New Pool In Central FL

Yay! What color is it?

Your pavers look completely different wet than dry. I thought they were almost all white in the first picture.

Yay! What color is it?

Your pavers look completely different wet than dry. I thought they were almost all white in the first picture.

Midnight blue with 15% glass (aqua and cobalt) and extra Abalone.

Yeah they change to a little tan when wet

Reactions: Nikilyn
Alright I need some help... I've had my pump turn off on me twice now. It's not throwing an error it just seems like it times out after a while. I don't have it setup on a schedule or anything yet just running it 24/7 to get the chemicals to balance. Does anyone have any thoughts on what could be causing it? I've only noticed it by randomly opening the app or walking outside.

I tried to find a graph from the intellicenter that would tell me the pump running time but I couldn't find anything.

Also my pool pump is running at almost 3,000 RPM and pushing only 80 GPM does this seem right?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Good deal. Glad it was something simple.

That got me once as well. Water features turned off unexpectedly, when I was using them to aerate and bring my pH back up. I got frustrated, assuming that my wife had turned them off, not knowing that I needed them on. Then I remembered I had set the egg timer. 🤦‍♂️

--Jeff

So unfortunately a minor setback today.... I went outside and hears a gurgling type noise and notice air being blown out of the return. We ended up loosing about 3" of water since Monday.

The interior company came out today and marked the level after I brought it back up and will be back out tomorrow to try to determine if it's pool or spa.

So found 2 spa returns that had small leaks around them and they were seeping through the gunite. They put epoxy sealant on them and we'll see tomorrow if it stops

Reactions: Spookie
So unfortunately the spa still has a leak in it somewhere as we lost more water overnight.

Side question... I bought a 220V spa blower but I only have 1 space open in my panel. I was going to switch over to square D duplex or quadplex breakers but I'm trying to figure out if any of my circuits don't require GFCI since they don't make a duplex gfci. Any input?

Attachments

• 20201205_113308.jpg
    20201205_113308.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Sad
Reactions: kimkats
Just wanted to bump this one up and see if anyone had any insight into the breaker thing. Space will also be an issue as we add electrical outlets

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.