PoolMath wont run after update.

Just tried deleting and reinstalling app again. No luck. Please someone help. I am new to pool ownership this year and really benefit from using the app to know how much of what to add.
You can use the web-based version of PoolMath if all you need done is calculation in the near-term:

I’m very sorry for this issue. I’ve been out of town on vacation with the family for the last week and have had little interaction with TFP. I’ll get in contact with Jon to see if he’s seeing any increase in crashes on iOS and we’ll see what we can do shortly.

Lee

Reactions: hankering2swim
@hankering2swim you can try one more thing. Go into your Settings app on your iOS device.. Scroll alllllllll the way down the main list until you find "Pool Math" and tap on that. You should see a "Pool Math Settings" section with a "Reset App Cache"... Try turning that setting on and launching the app again. This should totally clear out the local settings (not your pool or log data) and hopefully that gets you into the app again!

Reactions: hankering2swim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
@hankering2swim you can try one more thing. Go into your Settings app on your iOS device.. Scroll alllllllll the way down the main list until you find "Pool Math" and tap on that. You should see a "Pool Math Settings" section with a "Reset App Cache"... Try turning that setting on and launching the app again. This should totally clear out the local settings (not your pool or log data) and hopefully that gets you into the app again!
Tried this and still the same. Thank you for trying.

@hankering2swim

Just saw your email to us about the issue. I’ll respond there shortly as this crash is bugging me some. What’s really odd is it’s occurring so seldom. As is less than a handful of users are seeing the issue and nothing is really showing up on our crash reports. ??‍♂️

Hmmm.. I'll have to look more closely.. I'm not sure we technically support iOS 10, but I have to double check.

I don't see you in the crash logs for the app at all, so my guess is maybe you need a newer version of iOS.. :(

@hankering2swim Use the web version of PoolMath until you have a platform the app supports -

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.