PoolMath bug iOS + feature request

acKsw

Jan 19, 2021
Sydney, Australia
4B4B765C-7918-40F3-8F2C-EBE9F55212BA.jpeg

Both of these entries were added at the same time but one of them was catching up for the day before.. so “2 days ago” is Jan 28, when I put the log in, not the actual date of the chemical add (Jan27 per RHS) - it’s a bit confusing.

Also would be great to have the ability for PoolMath to:
1) have an option for liquid chlorine (I know it’s the same chemical), and
2) remember if I have changed the concentration of the chemical and use that value when adding again (eg liquid chlorine is 13%. Every time I go to add bleach it defaults back to 6%.. but if I do add bleach the local stuff here would only be around 4%. It’s a lot of repetitive re-entry to keep correcting something that I can’t change).

2) remember if I have changed the concentration of the chemical and use that value when adding again (eg liquid chlorine is 13%. Every time I go to add bleach it defaults back to 6%.. but if I do add bleach the local stuff here would only be around 4%. It’s a lot of repetitive re-entry to keep correcting something that I can’t change).

Try this as you’re slightly adding chlorine opposite of the expected behavior.......even though it’s also how I add. 😂

Go into the FC Tile and insert into the “Bleach Chlorine %” field that you’re using 14% and hit done. That field should be saved and update through the the App.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.