Poollife NST prime tablets

I really thought that was a test for algae count
It kinda is lol. If you pass you & the water is crystal clear then you don’t have algae- if you fail you do!
We don’t care exactly how much algae you have as it really doesn’t matter - having a little algae is no different from having a bunch. We want none!

Reactions: Newdude
2 things:

1. I can’t seem to get to the post regarding the slam process. When clicking on the link posted, it brings me to the home page. When I click the tab, any tab, it brings me back to home page.

2. Yesterday I removed the frog cartridge and when pump was turned back on, the jets dumped what I believe is algae. QUESTION: I assume I have algae in the system that I was not able to scrub, how does one get that out?

can’t seem to get to the post regarding the slam process
It's an occasional known issue. Clear your history and log back in.
Yesterday I removed the frog cartridge and when pump was turned back on, the jets dumped what I believe is algae.
Hang tight I'm not familiar with these besides the headaches they cause.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What’s confusing to me is inside the plumbing of the pool. This is a place where pressurized water containing a decent level of chlorine is flowing. Shouldn’t this alone break up the algae and force throughout pool to kill and eventually filter or vac up and remove?

Ditch the frog 🐸 - if you cannot remove the dispenser right now scrub it out.
Take a pic of one of the lights (if they are all the same) & we can help you with how to remove them.
Do they work?

Take a pic of one of the lights (if they are all the same) & we can help you with how to remove them.
Do they work?

They have limited working ability. I do need to replace but are quite expensive.

Attachments

• IMG_2725.jpeg
    IMG_2725.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 8
Do they work?

I was intending on leaving the dispenser until I change over to SWG. I assumed that is the location of the salt cell placement.

I was intending on leaving the dispenser until I change over to SWG. I assumed that is the location of the salt cell placement.
More than likely it will be - so you can just scrub it out as best as possible for now (bottle brush etc)
Post a picture of your equipment pad to get a better recommendation on exactly where to put your salt water chlorine generator.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support