Poolios gonna be an Ice cube!

LooLooPoolNoob

Jun 27, 2020
Little Falls NY
Oh my fabulous TFPeeps, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Tried being a proactive good pool haver and opened dear poolios last weekend ...and now it's dropping to 28F(frickin) degrees tonight! Should I just leave the pool on all night to avoid freezing? I haven't started my slam yet because I'm waiting for my bleach to come in, I have enough right now to get it started but I wanted to make sure I had enough to continue the process. Should I start it now? Would it be beneficial?I needs me some Pool-Aid!

HI!!!! I have missed you!!! SO glad you came home!!!

Yes run your pump 24/7 during the burrr time. What temp is your water? I would think about going ahead and putting a gal of chlorine in each evening to keep thngs from getting worse and maybe even a bit better until your chlorine get there.

Reactions: Newdude
Did you get the snow ? I saw a ‘stormaxx’ total of 20 inches for some parts of upstate. That’s crazy !!

But yeah. Run the pump like kim said and the water will be fine.

There’s another thread or 2 about the cold coming back while you scroll.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.