Pool without Pump- Need some advice urgently.

My pool is opened on saturday May 27th. water is very clean . all calculation was great. and then after 3 days pump stopped working. i have ordered a new Motor to replace. until then How do I maintain required chlorine in the pool? i have Aquabot , can I add chlorine and keep running the Aquabot? is it advisable? I am worried the pool would go out of control without chlorine until we get the pump in action.

Thanks,

Brushing can stir the water very effectively if you're willing to keep at it. I have a "hydrodynamic" brush head with a small scoop built into the top edge. It moves a lot of water with each stroke, but even my regular brush head stirs water pretty well.

Keep your FC in the upper range based on the FC/CYA chart for a normally chlorinated pool.

I assume the Aquabot is robot cleaner? If so - that will keep the water mixed pretty well. A couple kids in the pool will help too! Of course, brushing or the sump pump works too ---

Good Luck!

If that robot stirs up the water, it'll work fine to keep the bleach mixed. A few swipes each way with the brush will also do it, especially if your brush is a wall whale.

- - - Updated - - -

If the water is warm enough, a few swimmers will keep things mixed, too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.