Pool wall buckling during filling! Help!!!

Rg13307*

May 19, 2022
Arkansas
Extreme HELP NEEDED!!! We put my pool up and started filling up during the day and was going to let water fill up overnight when we notice at night that my wall started to cave in by the skimmer. My liner where my skimmer hole is extremely tight, so I don’t know if thats what’s pulling my wall inwards, but it always is messing my legs up to. (This ofcourse is all taking place at night) Should I drain my 4-5 feet water out that I have in now and loosen the liner up or what should I do?

Hey RG and Welcome !!!! Got some pics ? What kind of pool is it ? The rectangle intex's for example bow in massively during filling and it's OK. If it's a round/oval pool, it's either the liner or legs that weren't level.

I hope you stopped filling. The sun needs to be out and bright to help the liner stretch and fit the pool.

Is the liner sitting on the bottom of the pool and against the side? There was one that sounds like yours. After letting it sit in the sun the liner had enough give to let the wall pop back up.

Reactions: Newdude
Mine did that same thing last year when I was filling it up. Definitely do not fill the pool overnight. Let the Sun beat on the liner and get warm, then fill it up. The buckle in our wall came right out when full and has been fine ever since.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.