Pool vaccum gets entangled

I suspect that with the hose leaking the cleaner can't pull with the required force to straighten out the entanglement anymore. Replace the broken hose segments and it'll likely be OK again.

Or you have found evidence for quantum entanglement in multidimensional pool hose strings. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Lately I’m seeing their water gushing out from one of the hose attachments (where one hose meets another) of the pool vaccum. Also the cleaner gets too entangled causing it to get stuck after cleaning certain areaView attachment 520321
Leaking swivel. They are directional, arrow points toward the head.
Hose may not be cut correctly.
When removed from the pool it may be stored by coiling the hose. Hose will take a permanent curve and tangle more often.

@1poolman1 @mgtfp yes there are multiple hoses connected using coils and one of the junction has water coming up out. should I get hose just for that junction or need full swap? kindly lmk as I am first time pool owner but open to learning !
If you have a Leslie’s nearby, they’ll repair it for free as long as you buy the parts from them. I had a similar issue with my hose several years ago and spent around $10 and had a “new” hose.

Reactions: mgtfp
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.