Ferndale, MI
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We have a tiny yard. Our pool takes up most of it. Is there a good way to store pool toys off the ground and out of the pool? I saw a PVC type DIY thing somewhere, but I really just want to buy something like that rather than make it.

We use a 73 gallon resin deck box and considering a fence net like woody suggested but don't like the looks of the net. It will be a pain but I'm considering deflating the blow ups during the week and firing up the air compressor for the quick filll on the weekends.

Assembly was easy and 150 gal holds a good amount of stuff. When guests/kids are coming over toys come out and the pool sweep takes their place out of the way. Several gallons of bleach are also stored easily along with skimmer net, brush attachment, etc. They say it'll double as bench seating but we have it behind a fireplace and no one's tried sitting there.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BK3TLQ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love those huge boxes from Sams. They keep pool chemicals good and dry and our outdoor furniture cushions protected during rain and stored out there all winter. We now have four. We have one of the double door with lift top for noodles, floats, etc. They don't fit well in the boxes. We got that at Costco.

We won't shop at Sam's but do go to Costco. There is a huge box at Costco I was considering. But it's so big!

Also, what about long rafts/floats? How do you store those?

We won't shop at Sam's but do go to Costco. There is a huge box at Costco I was considering. But it's so big!

Also, what about long rafts/floats? How do you store those?

Emily, I have one of those "king" floats. You don't blow it up. It's huge and it fits inside the double door storage thing we got from costco. Two doors and the top lifts straight up. It's not on their website, I looked earlier, it's one of those items they only have in-store.

Ohhh I want to keep stuff blown up. But we also have the non blow up long floats too. Just the length is hard to store.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.