joeprunc

Apr 26, 2021
Discovery Bay, CA
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Now that we have a new pool and summer is coming, I'd like to upgrade all of our towels.

On any given day how many towels will you go through?
Recommendations of towel company? (Amazon is a Crud shoot)...recommend quantity or quality?

Costco towels are great....they sell beach towels in spring to summer.
Look at Landsend and LLBean also.

I have "inherited" more towels than I ever purchased. They just appear after folks swim and no one claims them later.

I have thick gorgeous ones, but for little kids I prefer the thinner, cheaper ones as they're easier to wash and dry frequently. They wrap nicely over the urchins too.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Mdragger88
We go through one towel per person per day. Generally, it will dry all or most of the way if you drape it over a chair when not in use. We buy them from Costco. I think bigger is better.

Reactions: Mdragger88
I'm a huge fan of the Turkish towels. They take a moment to get used to, since they aren't plush, but the roll up really small for storage and dry in a flash.

Reactions: joeprunc and koffey
I second Costco. Their bath towels are great too.

Also, for the pool, I get a ULine beach towel as a free offer if you spend a certain amount on their website. Every time I order something for work through Uline, I always make sure I reach the threshold for the free beach towel. They are huge and very absorbent, but do have a little Uline logo on them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've seen a lot of good reviews around the Turkish Style Towels. However I was thinking they were better for beach visits as they don't collect sand. I've been debating the Turkish vs traditional. But my wife ❤️ big, soft, and plush towels.

I've been looking at Pottery Barn towels...$$$ but look so big and soft.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.