Pool Tech's-Do you use software to organize your route or customers?

jaz29

In The Industry
Mar 11, 2017
Commerce Twp., MI
Just getting my pool service business up and going and wanted to know what software that you use to organize and communicate with customers. I see Mdesk has software to track truck and organize work and then communicates that work completed back to the customer. Cost? Pros and Cons?
Your thoughts?

jaz, TFP is for home owners who want to take care of their own pools. We have very few pool service people on here. I know of only one and he has a VERY small set of pools he does.

I wish you luck on your business. Please do the reading I shared with you on your intro. thread to learn how we do things here at TFP.

Kim TFP MOD

If you look around you will find a link to PoolMath here on Trouble Free Pool. This program will allow you to perform many different items associated with pool care. That said, this Spring it's getting a MAJOR overhaul and will be coming to the iOS and Android App store. One new feature this app will contain will be the ability to track multiple pools along with tasks performed, test results, GPS locations for each location, and general notes for each pool. It's not out just yet however keep an eye on the forum as it's on it's way.

Oh ya...........WELCOME TO TFP!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.