Pool store numbers differ from TF100 test

Mrow217

Apr 1, 2021
Temecula, Ca
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am a new pool owner and I just purchased and received my TF 100 test kit. levels were not great but the big concern was the CH levels showed 1000, I arranged to have the pool drained. The pool company scheduled to do the draining recommend I take both tap water and pool water to pool store to have tested. Pool water for second testing and curiosity, tap water to show what type of water quality would be filling the pool. Pool store readings were close to same in all areas except the CH - it reads a 404 at the pool store. I am second guessing the drainage? The guy at the pool store says I could make it thru the summer and probably get the numbers better with proper up keep of chemicals (our paid service pool guy failed us on showing up every week)

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

We believe your test results. We do not provide guidance based on pool store tests.

Reactions: Mrow217
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.