Pool Slide Plumbing Connection

shaneymack

May 5, 2019
St. Lazare, Qc, Canada
I purchased a used pool slide ( I believe its a frontier II - See here New pool ordered ! ) and i need help with the plumbing. It is 1/4'' tubing with 2 jets on the slide. The 1/4'' tubing just ends near the bottom of the ladder with no fitting on the end. What does my PB need to do to connect this? Am i missing something on the 1/4'' line? Im assuming he runs a 1'' line and then there must be a 1/4'' to 1'' fitting with shut off? If i am missing something I would like to purchase it asap as the pool should be finished within the next week.

I plumbed my slide into a fresh water supply. The slide is all 1/4" copper tubing that uses compression fittings. I thing my fresh water supply is 3/4" PVC into a valve to turn it on and off. From there it just took a couple brash fittings to transition to the 1/4" compression for the copper tube. You could do the same to plumb it into a pipe coming off your pool plumbing.

Reactions: shaneymack
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.