Pool Remodel - Sacramento CA

Wow, my best friend lived at El Camino and Bell! Nice that you could get the shelf raised without much grief, sounds like the pool builder is OK. My Mother in Law needs her pool renovated (in Elk Grove) so I may PM you to get the name of your builder if everything works out OK.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm watching also;
Something like this appears to be in the near future for my pool. Interested in referrals . I guess there is a way to do that back channel here?
I had a pool built by Gerimia back in the early 90's , was a royal pain.

Security Cam! I was wondering why some of the pics had Xfinity in the corner. I like the way the ledge came out. I am thinking toward the future of when I'll need to replaster my pool. How old was your pool, pretty old I'm guess from the original coping. Was your plaster damaged that lead to your decision to remodel? I didn't see if you mentioned that process up thread

The pool plaster has no issues. We hated the ugly coping and the pool deck sloped towards the house with no drains. Redoing the deck and coping lead to might as well do the tile. Then might as well do the plaster. Since we were doing plaster might as well add the shelf. And some other items since we are already in this deep.

I am in the process of getting bids for a replaster in Antelope and I'm thinking about getting a small baja shelf added. Could you PM me your PB?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.