Pool pump advise

The pump does feed the spa and then the spa spills over into the pool ( for spa circulation only). It also runs the waterfall, the slide and the suction side cleaner.

The spillover isn't an issue and probably not the cleaner either but the waterfall could be. It depends on the size and how much you care about the flow over the waterfall. There is probably not a whole lot of difference between the 1 HP and 1.5 HP anyway when it comes to flow but there is a big difference in energy use.

No chance to get there today - too many other things going on. I'll get the motor removed either tomorrow or Saturday and will let you know what I find. In the mean time, they will just have to add bleach and brush to mix in well.

The waterfall may not be too big an issue, but the slide might. It's about 6'5" tall and has a 1.5" feed to it.

Thanks!

Finally had time to go pull the pump. Housing looks to be in good shape, so hoping to just replace the motor and seals - instead of the entire pump.

Here's the numbers I found...
Diffuser: SP3021-B
Impeller: SP3016-C
Seal plate: SP3020-E
Motor plate: SP3000-F

This site shows the above might go to a SP3016X20 Super II pump.
Hayward Super II EZ Find Chart (Impeller, Diffuser, Seal Plate) Parts - INYOPools.com

But the pump strainer lid SP3000-D is still throwing me off. It look like the lid for a MaxFlo from pics I've seen. Did Super II pumps ever come with this type lid?

The pump housing on the outside looks exactly the same as the spa jet pump housing next to it.
The spa jet pump is a SP3015EEAZ with a 1.5HP 1.33SF model K48M2N110 motor.
The pump strainer lid is the screw on type.

One other concern is the seized Northstar motor (SN1152) appears to be a larger diameter than the 2 Speed (B977). How do I make up the difference in diameter in the motor cradle - or does this really matter?
Wholesale Pool Equipment - Hayward Pool Pumps

Hope this helps in a recommendation for a replacement 2 speed motor.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.