Pool Medallion Attachment

liddown

Silver Supporter
Oct 23, 2018
Sun Lakes, AZ
Hi All,

On the wall of our pool ( picture attached) we have three face medallions that are a water feature. Each has a PVC pipe that spray water out of the mouths. I am interested in replacing them, and putting on new medallions with a better “spray pattern” on the end of the pipe. So the question is, any idea how these medallions are attached to the tile? Glued? Or??? I will try to get some fishing line behind them but just though I would ask in case there is a typical answer....
Thanks!

Attachments

• CF85D8EE-4151-4558-A3EF-C8E029FBF754.jpeg
    CF85D8EE-4151-4558-A3EF-C8E029FBF754.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 30
L,

I do not know for sure, but would assume they screw on to a 1.5" pipe, just like an normal return Eyeball....

Try turning one counter clockwise and see what happens.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks Gents! I am thinking that these are silicone as I can see a 1/2" pipe in the mouth and don't see any threads.. So I will try a length of fishing line between the wall tile and the medallion to see if I can "cut" through the silicone (if that is it)...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.