Pool Math

bbates

Silver Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Warren, OH
I love the new pool math app!!! A couple suggestions:

1. Since we have a hot tub as well as a pool I'd love to see the TFP recommended levels to reflect pool or hot tub.
  2. Need the ability to mark when water is changed in the hot tub.
  3. Add Water change reminder.
  4. Add Thread in forums for Pool Math

Second on the Pool Math (and app) thread - I have no idea where to submit bug reports.

I have the time zone / UTC issue that others have reported.

Also - with two users using the app for the same pool -- I see additions in the logs sections, but the home dashboard doesn't update when new results are added on the "other" phone. They are visible via the web link.
IMG_0318.pngIMG_0317.pngIMG_0317.png

Last edited:
First and foremost, thank both of you for using PoolMath!!!!

We’ve logged the UTC issue and plan on working on that when we start back up shortly. The developer is out of the country on vacation but when he returns I’ll hound him. ?

@TonyWI
When I return home I’ll attempt to recreate the issue you’re seeing with the sync issues. I’ve yet to have the issue personally but I have seen others mention it in the past.

When I return home I’ll attempt to recreate the issue you’re seeing with the sync issues. I’ve yet to have the issue personally but I have seen others mention it in the past.

Cool - thanks!

And any thoughts about that centralized location to discuss app specific issues? I found threads scattered all over the place. ;-)

I updated the above post with screenshots.

Cool - thanks!

And any thoughts about that centralized location to discuss app specific issues? I found threads scattered all over the place. ;-)

I updated the above post with screenshots.

If you email us at [email protected] it automatically sends an email to both myself and to the developer where either or both of us will assist with your issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.