Pool Math without Internet

SupaDave

Bronze Supporter
Nov 25, 2016
Bethlehem, GA
Gentlemen:

New to site. Awesome information and everyone seems genuinely eager to help. I am currently using a Taylor 2005 kit and recently came upon your Pool Math calculator. It seems very convenient and relatively easy to use. That being said, it would be really cool to use at poolside.
In your Pool Math directions for use, I noticed you said " It is also possible to make a local copy of the PoolMath web page, and use it without an Internet connection." Not being a computer guy, I'm not exactly sure what that means. Does it mean a hard copy to fill in by hand, a cut and paste deal?, or what?
It would be really cool if I were able to use this poolside on my IPhone somehow.
Would appreciate any help, directions, or suggestions.
I'll be updating my sig shortly.

Thanx for an awesome site.

Dave.

HI to another FL person! So nice to see you here!

I THINK you open it as an excl file and use it that way.

I do NOT take the chance of having my phone any where near the pool. I have a note book I take out with my testing equipment. I write down my results then come back in and use Pool Math on my computer. I know me too well :rolleyes: LOL

Kim:kim:

On the iPhone simply open PoolMath and click the "share" icon. From there simply save a copy to the Homescreen and insert a name you wish to use. This will save the page on your phone and create a shortcut on your Home Screen. You will need to do this while connected to the internet the first time or anytime you reset your phone however.

Kim-

Thanx for the info. I'm with you on the phone near the pool thing. Lost ( 2 ), yes 2, IPhones to our pool within 30 secs of each other last season, very expensive swimming day......:mad: New phones replaced with LifeProof waterproof cases.......... Daughter swims around and takes pix underwater with hers.... me, not so much. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Leebo-

Exactly what I was looking for. Many Thanx.

[

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.