Pool Math........The App

Ditto here...Can't login at all. (Just spins and spins, then "There was an error logging in")

I went from excited to bummed in 10 seconds.

I would totally buy the app, but I need to know it works!

I will hold out hope. Just please let us know when it is fixed. I am very interested in the app (sick of going to the site every time I balance the pool chemistry.)

Sorry folks, incredibly bad timing but we are having some network issues on the server at the moment. I'm investigating but it looks like possibly some sort of denial of service attack or azure outage.

Thanks for your patience.

Yay. I was going to post as well. Wanted to make sure current forum user name and password is good for the app
Hopefully it will be straightened out soon

- - - Updated - - -

Redth
Thanks for the update. Will be memorable at least

1- Has any consideration been given to tying subscriptions to the user, rather than the store/platform? I use my iPhone 95% of the time, but occasionally I use my Android tablet. It would be great if I could have the same functionality on both devices without having to buy another copy from the Play store for the 5% of the time when I use my tablet.

2- Has any consideration been given to bundling app subscription with forum sponsorship as a benefit? Perhaps something like "$xx coupon to ..." -OR- "included subscription to Pool Math app" as a choice? It might drum up numbers for both causes.
I think you should only need to subscribe on one device and the data should transfer between the 2. It might be easiest to use your TFP account credentials, so you can login across platforms.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
To all who are logging in after receiving the email, WELCOME BACK TO TFP!

For the just under a month or so we've had the App live with just under 2000 users downloading. Today we thought would be a good day with the holiday upcoming and we were right. Unfortuntally it was too good. The Apps server got nailed too hard and is currently in the corner in the fetal position. :(

I am currently sitting in my van at our 4th of July party working with the developer to sort this issue out. I am VERY sorry for the letdown.

Lee

To all,
We're still working on this issue trying to move things along. To say I'm upset is an understatement. I thank all of those who responded with understanding as this never should have occurred. We're still unsure exctally what's causing the server to be a pain but we're slowly smacking it back into place.

Again, I'm greatly sorry.
Lee

Hey folks, just an update, we are still working on this.

Unfortunately, the problem is not obvious. I've been trying different things all evening but at this point we are waiting to hear back from some of the hosting providers to see if there's something on their end that needs to happen.

We'll continue to give updates and work on this. At this point the service is about partially working. You might be able to login after a few tries.

Sorry for the hassles and thanks for your patience. We'll get this resolved yet!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.