Pool Math........The App

Apologies if this issue has already been addressed. I've been using the app for my pool water tests for a couple of weeks, and it works great. Yesterday I added my hot tub as a new pool, and I was disappointed to see that there was no option for "Traditional Spa" like the online PoolMath has. Also, I generally don't test for CYA in my hot tub (as I recall, the sticky on the hot tub forum recommended that), but I do like to keep track of the CSI. The app won't allow me to do that without a CYA number. Are those issues on the table for an updated version?

Apologies if this issue has already been addressed. I've been using the app for my pool water tests for a couple of weeks, and it works great. Yesterday I added my hot tub as a new pool, and I was disappointed to see that there was no option for "Traditional Spa" like the online PoolMath has. Also, I generally don't test for CYA in my hot tub (as I recall, the sticky on the hot tub forum recommended that), but I do like to keep track of the CSI. The app won't allow me to do that without a CYA number. Are those issues on the table for an updated version?
A CYA number is required for the CSI calculation.

I'll look to see how we can setup something. For now try this,
Go to your very first test entry and edit your result. Insert a zero into the CYA field. It "should" correct all your results. Even more importantly make sure you have a temp inserted as that field that is required for csi.

Let me know if that works.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
1- Has any consideration been given to tying subscriptions to the user, rather than the store/platform? I use my iPhone 95% of the time, but occasionally I use my Android tablet. It would be great if I could have the same functionality on both devices without having to buy another copy from the Play store for the 5% of the time when I use my tablet.

2- Has any consideration been given to bundling app subscription with forum sponsorship as a benefit? Perhaps something like "$xx coupon to ..." -OR- "included subscription to Pool Math app" as a choice? It might drum up numbers for both causes.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.