Pool Math........The App

Do what works for the app development. I can't imagine there are many people using Microsoft or Twitter to log in. And if you add the tfp login I would think no one would really care if they were gone

I think TFP, Google and FB are plenty of options.

TFP is great for your core audience, Google and FB cover most of the other universe. For those that are non TFP users and don't want it tied to their social account, can easily create a TFP account or just create a seperate google account that they only use for the app.

I use my hotmail account for pretty much everything, including the beta. I don't use fb to login to anything. I only use my gmail with a couple friends. I don't use twitter. As long as the tfp login is there, I don't care if any of the others remain. [emoji1360]

Hey guys..been lurking for a while but wanted to tell you on my first actual post that I love the App. Been beta testing and have found no issues on my side at all. Will beta testers be notified when the new version is up and running on the Apple App Store or will we need to keep checking back here?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Got it - thanks for the update. Just getting into pool maintenance for the 1st time...so an app would be great to keep track

If you go to post #530, Leebo has instructions on how you can import data from a CSV file. Near the end he has a link to a template you could use. Once it goes live, you could import your history that you entered in the file...just a thought

Just wanted to add my Cudos

I love it

Saves the data and does the math for me quick and easy

and makes it easy to tell if im making progress

Oh...and just you wait...there's so much more going on behind the scenes!! I'm sworn to secrecy, but it's pretty neat....now if I can only get them to add a line for tracking phosphates :scratch:

Not sure why decision is to go with Apple distribution first. But with all the hassles of getting Apple approval, seems like you would be ahead of the game getting Android version released. Then as you deal with Apple you could be getting additional feedback on the app from the Android user base.

Hey guys I got the beta version for my android about 5 days ago, yesterday I did the update that allows for export backup but now I noticed a bug. I can't log any new entries. I can see the plus sign on the lower right but any time I click it it actually just clicks the log under it. I have tried every which way and I can't create a new log. The plus sign is also gone on the overview tab so I can't add it there too. Anyways I love the app and just wanted to give that feed back. I am running an old samsung S4 if it helps

Hey guys I got the beta version for my android about 5 days ago, yesterday I did the update that allows for export backup but now I noticed a bug. I can't log any new entries. I can see the plus sign on the lower right but any time I click it it actually just clicks the log under it. I have tried every which way and I can't create a new log. The plus sign is also gone on the overview tab so I can't add it there too. Anyways I love the app and just wanted to give that feed back. I am running an old samsung S4 if it helps
I'm having exactly the same issue after updating yesterday. I have a samsung s7 edge running android 7.0

I have the same problem. You can add a new entry it is just very tricky. Try and touch the add new entry icon at the very top center of the circle and it should work, at least it does for me most of the time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.