Pool Math........The App

Re: Pool Math........The App

Sounds good, any chance of an Android version as well?

Screenshot_20170330-184847.jpg

PoolDV is currently running a test version on his Android tablet. One goal of mine is to create a program that works regardless of what platform you're on. It's all interchangeable. Login on your Android phone to test by the pool......see those results on your Apple tablet. As Kim mentioned this is adding to the time simply because we're creating two Apps at once, one for each platform.

Re: Pool Math........The App

I'm very excited about this! For several years now I've been using PoolMath and tracking results in my own cloud-based spreadsheet. This will be so much more convenient and probably result in me doing a better job overall

I went ahead and split the discussion concerning the App from the original topic to avoid further Hi-Jacking the original question. Additionally I will be updating this thread with more news concerning the PoolMath App.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow, I don't read enough TFP.... how am I just hearing about this? Thank you in advance for your hard work :cheers:

The original post for this was buried deep in another thread with a completely different topic. So there's no way you'd know about it unless you happened to look at that original thread.

Now that it has its own thread, I'm sure interest will peak...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for a way to separate my pool log from my spa log. Right now I use Pool Logger for my pool, but that doesn't track Bromine. It would be great to keep all my water chemistry info in one place.

Thank you! Can't wait to try it out!!

Currently the App does not track Bromine however I will add it as a suggestion. It will track multiple pools and Spas though.

Currently the App does not track Bromine however I will add it as a suggestion. It will track multiple pools and Spas though.

Well, you just multiply by 2.25 so you can stick a little piece of Post-It Note on your phone's screen where it say "FC" and write "Br" in Sharpie Marker....it will require moving the sticky note though if you rotate your phone .... :laughblue:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.. Very nice.

I suppose that the android app doesn't have as rigorous a review but since you're going for interoperability you need to wait for apple to genuflect before you can release it?

That is correct, we will still need to get approval from Apple before launch. Good news is however is their approval process is greatly improved compared to what it used to be.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.