JKB121

Jan 23, 2021
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Maybe the issue is me, I don't know. Pool math worked last year, but this year I can change a value, but not save it. It keeps reverting back to my last value 7 months ago. How can I save the new value?

We’re working to address this issue as it’s one that’s shown up the past few weeks. If you email me at [email protected] I’ll peak at your logs as I suspect things are saving……they’re just not updating correctly inside of your App for some odd reason.

Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to fix the issue on my Android. On my Windows computer it tells me I don't have a subscription. I prefer to work on the computer.... much bigger screen. Thoughts?

THERE IS POOL MATH FOR THE PC???!?!?!??!??!!!!!!

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to fix the issue on my Android. On my Windows computer it tells me I don't have a subscription. I prefer to work on the computer.... much bigger screen. Thoughts?
Can you now try to logout and log back in on your desktop?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.