Pool Math app suggestion

Brett S

Mar 15, 2019
Orlando
When you’re logging test results in pool math I’d love to see an option to just enter the sample size and number of drops and let pool math, well, you know… do the pool math and figure out the result. What I’m envisioning is that when I do a chlorine test, for example, I could select a 25mm sample size from a drop down list of common sample sizes (and ideally it would remember that sample size for the next time I had to enter a chlorine test result) and then tell it that it took, say 18 drops to turn the sample clear and then pool math would automatically do the calculation and enter 3.6 ppm for my chlorine test result. The same could be done for the TA, CH and Salt tests as well. I figure we may as well let pool math do what it’s good at… math:)

The option to directly enter a test result should be preserved, of course, for people who prefer to do the math on their own or are using another testing method, but for the majority of us using the TF-100 or the K-2006 I think this is something that could make life just a little bit easier.