Pool math app problems?

kikipunx

May 9, 2020
Lake Mary, FL
I'm having trouble signing in to the pool math app. At first, I got into the app and it said that I have no logs recorded. When, in fact, I've actually been logging results every day for almost a year now. So I decided to sign out of the app & sign back in to see if that fixed the log problem. Now I can't sign back in! I even went through and changed my password. I can sign in to TFP online, but with the app it keeps saying something went wrong with signing in & to try again. Anyone else having these problems?

935DB29F-72C1-4DE0-ADA6-E3988172A67C.png

We’re looking into an issue now. We suspect the data enter that hosts the App is having an issue, but don’t know what’s up for sure just yet. There’s hit and miss data coming into the servers but something odd is occurring.

Let’s call it TFP’s April Fools Joke 😂

Reactions: rcerf
DNS issue impacting multiple Microsoft services - Recovery in progress

SUMMARY OF IMPACT: Starting at approximately 21:30 UTC on 01 Apr 2021, customers may experience intermittent issues accessing Microsoft services, including Azure, Dynamics, and Xbox Live.

CURRENT STATUS: Microsoft rerouted traffic to our resilient DNS capabilities and are seeing improvement in service availability. We are continuing to investigate the cause of the DNS issue. The next update will be provided in 30 minutes or as events warrant.

This message was last updated at 22:36 UTC on 01 April 2021

My pool math app is back working, but all of my previous logs are still gone except the last one I entered a couple days ago. If I go to my pool math logs in my profile on the web site all my past logs show up. My question is is there a way to transfer those back to the app on my iPhone. Thanks , Ron.

Can you try to pull down to refresh your page? I’ve shadowed your account on my end and see data going back some time.

I’ve tried to pull down to refresh and get the spinning wheel but it still only shows the one log from 3/30. Wait a minute , all good now😁. I logged out and logged back in and everything is back. Thanks for your help, Ron.

• Love
Reactions: Leebo

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.