Pool Math App not showing values.

Fire

Bronze Supporter
May 30, 2019
Toronto Ontario
Hey- not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but my pool math app does not show current values. All my logs are recorded but on the overview it's not showing current levels. I upgraded to Pro, but it still doesn't show my current levels on the overview page. Any suggestions to fix this?

It may not be accurate due to an issue (which Lee will address), but I closed my app (iOS) and when I reopened the summary/overview was then correct.

PoolMath is not going to update your test results based on chemical additions, there’s to many variables to attempt to account for that we’d likely give false results if we tried that. Looking at your logs (thanks for sharing) it shows you’ve only entered one set of test results. Test again and record your second set of test results for the overview to update.

Reactions: afbatts
PoolMath is not going to update your test results based on chemical additions, there’s to many variables to attempt to account for that we’d likely give false results if we tried that. Looking at your logs (thanks for sharing) it shows you’ve only entered one set of test results. Test again and record your second set of test results for the overview to update.
Thanks! I just updated it. Working great!

• Love
Reactions: Leebo
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.