Pool Math app does not recognize my paid subscription

Budso

Jul 21, 2014
Sacramento
I have a recently renewed subscription to pool math. However, every time I open the app and request a new log, the app pops up with a "premium subscription required" message. I then press the subscribe button followed by the restore subscription button. The next message says "no subscription found". However, once I go back to the pool math app, it functions normally.
So basically, every time I want to enter a new log to record my pool numbers, I must complete the routine just described. Please offer any guidance to fix the problem. Thanks.

Bud in Sacramento

Reactions: PopcornGirl2
Under the "About TFP" there's a button to Restore Subscription.............Can you click that? If that fails email us at [email protected] and we'll get you setup..

I don't quite understand where "Under the 'About TFP'" is actually located. I looked at and around the "About TFP" forum but all I could find were forum member posts, including this one. I spent a good amount of time looking the entire website over but to no avail. I'm sure the "button" you describe is right under my nose but an additional hint might put me inside the ballpark. Thanks again

In the app. Touch the hamburger menu (upper left) and the drop down menu will list About TFP

Thanks for getting right back to me. So, I found the button but the response was "No Subscription Found". That page also indicates my subscription expiration date was today at 9:43am, but I've had this trouble for months now. I also received a notice not long ago stating that my subscription had been auto-renewed for another year. Thanks

On the App, can you again click the “Restore Subscription” button? It’s showing an expiration date now of 2021 so it should be correct.

On the App, can you again click the “Restore Subscription” button? It’s showing an expiration date now of 2021 so it should be correct.
Well, I still cannot technically restore my subscription, and the app still shows the subscription as expired. All that aside, the app appears to work perfectly now. It records new logs as if the subscription is paid up. I'm happy that the reset on your end apparently works for now. Thanks again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am having the same problem as the individuals above. My Pool Math works OK on my tablet, version 3.3.5(3413) and it shows the expiration date on the tablet as 7/26/2021, however, on my desktop computer and on my phone it will not allow me to add new logs. However, my desktop and phone show all the logs I have added thru the tablet. On the desktop and phone, it indicates that I have no current subscription. Clicking upgrade subscription or restore subscription doesn't do anything. I also went under the "About TFP" and it shows that my subscription expired on 7/26/20, however, it was auto renewed back in July, I am assuming that is the problem. I have version 3.0.6.0(6) loaded on my desktop computer and version 3.3.5(3413) loaded on my phone.

Just sent an email - same issue for the 2nd year in a row. Pay for the renewal, then software doesn't recognize the renewal. Restore subscription does not work.