Pool liner not touching cove

Jun 25, 2023
New Brunswick
Hey Everyone, just installed my 24’ round pool. I have 3” of water in the bottom with all the wrinkles removed on the bottom. My problem is, the liner is not touching the cove. If I step on it with my foot I can force it onto the cove. It is like this pretty much the whole way around the pool. I have ran a shop vac behind the liner to suck the air out, that helps a little. I’m wondering if this will stretch out when I fill with water or if it will tear the liner.

What is your water temp? Is there a lot of sun shining on the pool right now? What kind of liner do you have? Overlap, Jhook, ??

See if you can get a friend or three to jump in the pool with you (barefoot) to "shuffle" their feet from the middle to the edges to move the liner as close to cove as you can get it.

Water temp is probably 70, I have a beaded liner. Outdoor temp today was roughly 70. As the day warmed up, the liner did seem to have quite a bit more stretch to it. I will attach a video, in the video it shows how far the liner is from the cove. When I push my foot in it, it will stretch to the cove. I can’t see to figure out how to upload a video

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.