Pool lights?

The Nitelighter came in today & oh.em.GEE! I didn’t expect it to work this well. The button is NOT next to the light like the manufacturer told me, so I’m glad I didn’t trust that info. My pool is 32 feet long & you can clearly see all the way down. I really thought I would need 2 lights, but I think that would be way too bright. This the 100 watt version with 1350 lumens & man, it is bright. I’ll post pics of the whole set up this weekend. It’s been a long week, but I couldn’t get it in & NOT hook it up 🤷🏻‍♀️194E1AF7-F893-4446-B3C8-57C9473B1E2F.jpeg

It’s been a long week, but I couldn’t get it in & NOT hook it up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh, we all understand EXACTLY. Waiting for dark must have been torture. That almost dark out stage takes forever.......... looks awesome BTW !!

I recently installed the exact same light. I ran power underneath our deck and hid the little "Power Button Box" underneath one of our steps to the deck. Works great and the two hour timer is nice. I do wish there was a way to put my own smart outlet on it to control it remotely though.... All in all, a nice light for an AGP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.