Pool ladder

stonefamily

May 31, 2021
North Alabama
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Quick question - does this flat top step mount straight on top of the pool rail or do we lift it up a little and mount it?
(I know I need to add info to the signature, still working on figuring out how to do that too) 🙂
Thanks

Attachments

• 12313D35-DD87-4FF0-9417-1B86B3AE6773.jpeg
    12313D35-DD87-4FF0-9417-1B86B3AE6773.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 12
Quick question - does this flat top step mount straight on top of the pool rail or do we lift it up a little and mount it?
(I know I need to add info to the signature, still working on figuring out how to do that too) 🙂
Thanks

My steps allow me to raise that bridge step up so it isn’t right on top of the pool edge. if you can, I would raise it a bit. The step flexes some with the weight of a person on it, so if you raise it a couple of inches you’ll avoid putting that pressure on the pool edge.

My ladder was installed on the top plate over an upright, not in the middle of a wall section. You remove the cap on the top plate and you will see a couple of openings where you can bolt the ladder to the pool. There should be a center opening on the deck of the ladder as well. You place the ladder over the top plate and use a nut and bolt to secure it in place.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.