Ct
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I belong to other forums with different interests and they have a sub forum for journals..its a good place to keep track of things, and share your progress or experiences with others...thoughts

Is that something like our Coffee Bar sub-forum?
Not really it would be a sub forum called pool journals or something cooler lol. It would be a place where members could start thier pool journey. They can post test results opening and closings (good or bad), what works want doesn't, upgrades they made, share experiences with equipment etc. Then they can look back on it for reference. It's kind of cool too for people building pools they can post thier progress and continue thier story...

Not really it would be a sub forum called pool journals or something cooler lol. It would be a place where members could start thier pool journey. They can post test results opening and closings (good or bad), what works want doesn't, upgrades they made, share experiences with equipment etc. Then they can look back on it for reference. It's kind of cool too for people building pools they can post thier progress and continue thier story...

Sounds like what folks do with their threads in the Under Construction section.

Others create an annual thread for their pool at opening and update it during the season.

Reactions: newdude
Sounds like what folks do with their threads in the Under Construction section.

Others create an annual thread for their pool at opening and update it during the season.
Yes I get it but I wouldn't be cool to actually have a section for it? Another cool thing is you can have a pool of the month, you can be nominated from another member from the pool journals...anyway it's just some ideas that I thought would be helpful. If you all don't like the idea no biggie

Yes I get it but I wouldn't be cool to actually have a section for it?
It would be awesome but it would also add a layer of confusion IMO. Would people make a build thread in UC, or start their pool journey instead ? With many folks contributing, everyone would see it differently and we'd have both going on.

Many have created a journey like thread that they update as needed, even years later. There's just no specific section for it. I've often told folks to keep their build thread going into the second full season as no matter how much the subject changes post build, it's something that will come up for all the future pool builders too. They'll have to balance, landscape, buy furniture, close and open too, (etc etc etc) then try and find their groove again after a winter off.

I’m always open to seeing how other websites utilize the software, can you share a link via PM as I’d love to see it in action?

I’m always open to seeing how other websites utilize the software, can you share a link via PM as I’d love to see it in action?
Lee, Scroll down and there are two subforums, Warm Season Lawn Journals and Cool Season Lawn Journals. They are just subforums where people can create there own thread...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Actually im on the lawn forum posted above
It was a long standing joke that @PoolStored has been *everything*-stored, so I invented TractorSupplyStored.

Check this post.

Reactions: Superblue72
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.