Gold Supporter
Jul 25, 2011
Durant, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
It’s a little cool, but the heater is running! Had a GFCI go bad over winter and lucky that’s all I had to fix to get everything up and running! Love this!
8661445dec4fe1d6925024abb93bdd9b.jpg

Looking good, I'm in NOVA, was thinking about opening the pool with the beautiful weather we had, hopefully in a few weeks. I keep looking under the cover and telling myself in a game of thrones tone "summer is coming".

I opened in mid March just to have something nicer to look at than the cover and got surprised by a snowstorm. Luckily it didn't get too cold for too long and just kept the water running.

Had the heater going this weekend to swim, but with this week being cold turned it off for now.

I opened in mid March just to have something nicer to look at than the cover and got surprised by a snowstorm. Luckily it didn't get too cold for too long and just kept the water running.

Had the heater going this weekend to swim, but with this week being cold turned it off for now.

I agree! The weekend was nice, but I’m tired of the back and forth!

That is a beautiful pool with all that snow!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.