Pool Install Price

Welcome to TFP.

Good and not expensive are usually not found together.

NJ is a big state. A more specific area may be helpful.

Im not close enough. What i can tell you is that after meeting the less expensive PB's by me i ended up using the most expensive one. One PB flat out told me how he was cutting so many corners that the price would be so cheap that i HAD to use him. I left that meeting before i even got a price. We were making a very large investment. It was as much about trusting the PB to make that investment worth it as it was to simply have a pool. Meet as many PBs as you can. Get quotes and compare who seems to be shady.

Welcome to TFP.

Good and not expensive are usually not found together.

NJ is a big state. A more specific area may be helpful.
I am looking to have my old Hybrid pool replaced with a new pool. Does anyone know a good not expensive pool company in NJ.
I live in south Jersey and we are currently interviewing builders and have narrowed it down to 3. We have a 40 k budget for just the pool and are currently looking at a 18 x 36 or a lagoon free form around the same size.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.