Pool heaters.

I am looking to replace our old oil burning heater that rusted out and cracked. Salt water pool, 36 x 16, 8’ to 4’. Guess about 22,000 gallons.
What do you guys recommend?

BTUs, brand etc.

Thanks.
Joe,
If you want to stick with an oil heater, I suppose it would help you utilize your current infrastructure. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be too many options. I'm in the same boat as you, found these guys.
Thermo-Dynamics oil pool heaters

I sent you a PM.
Dan

I have a similar size pool. I have a starite max-e therm 400k BTU unit. Have had it for over 3 years. Had to replace the igniter once.
Besides that its been working great for me. Never fails on start up. I Hardly ever use it to heat my entire pool though, usually just my hot tub and it heats it to HOT within ~10 minutes.

I am looking to replace our old oil burning heater that rusted out and cracked. Salt water pool, 36 x 16, 8’ to 4’. Guess about 22,000 gallons.
What do you guys recommend?

BTUs, brand etc.

Thanks.
If you're getting rid of your old oil heater, I might be interested in it.
Maybe we could work something out?
I'm also on Long Island.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.