Pool has a case of ring around the collar...

czbrody

Mar 23, 2020
Havelock, NC
I switched from the Frog System to TFP system. I am using liquid chlorine and got the TF 100 kit and have been testing with that. The pool water is crystal clear. Numbers: FC 5. CC 0 pH 7.2. TA 60. CYA 60. CH425. I am clueless as to what it could be. It is just around the perimeter of the pool. Not in the middle. I put a chlorine tab on it and it did nothing. I put a vitamin c tab on and it did nothing. Doesn't rub off or brush off. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance! Cheri
088922B0-1547-46F0-A434-E412562EBCD7.jpeg56DDF82F-2CDE-44B2-9DA4-6584D7C6157B.jpeg

Did you used to walk around the pool pouring in chemicals? That's my first guess. Copper stains being my next guess since you had a Frog but not normally quite so....localized? <shrug>

How long did you hold the sock full of crushed Vitamin C tabs to an area of stain?? Like 5 minutes??

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.