Pool Finish Photos Please!!

Kate21

Apr 22, 2022
Fernandina Beach, FL
Hi,
We are just about to start digging our pool and I am having the hardest time choosing a pool finish. Our builder would prefer to use a PMM Marbletite pool finish. There are very few photos online of this finish, even on the PMM FB site, which makes me nervous. We definitely want to do the pebble finish, which is the Freestone series. I would love to see any photos you have of Tahiti, Midnight Blue, Charcoal (which may be too dark for us), or Antigua (which may be too light??). I researched threads on here before posting this and I saw 2 people leaning toward Tahiti in 2015 and then in 2017, but no follow up photos. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! We could upgrade to NPT Stonescapes Midnight Blue (which I really love), but I am not sure of what the additional cost would be and honestly, we are already over our original budget so I really don't want to upgrade if I don't have to. ;) For reference, I am looking for a blue on the darker side, but not too dark. I am in FL on a preserve so I need to be able to see the bottom of our pool for any critters....
Thanks in advance!!!

Reactions: Drd
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.