Pool Fence with 30" pole spacing

Apr 11, 2016
Orlando
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hi guys, my dog ate through a section of my pool fence. I'm attempting to replace that particular section without replacing the whole fence.

I can't find anyone that sells fence sections with 30" spacing between the poles.

I'd even be willing to attach the poles myself if I could just find the mesh that this is made of.

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells just the fence mesh or a 12' long section with poles spaced 30" apart?

full

Ha. Okay, let's give the group here some time to view your pics to see if anyone knows of a suitable place that might have that material. FWIW, one of my dogs (Sheppard), decided to chew the fiber cement siding on my house. :brickwall: Knuckleheads.

I say go to Lowes or such and get some shade fabric and sew it on there. It may not match but it will patch. Oh wait...............maybe call the fence company to see if you can get some fabric from them??? You can't be the only one with this problem. One of mind decided the 3full sleeves of pepsi was his new toy :roll: there was pepsi spray EVERY where!! DOGS!

Attached is a pic of the hole that they now simply jump through
I have used this for small holes with good success. I even used it to patch a hole in my leaf scoop net.
I see they also sell a roll of it so you could purchase that and layer it across to mend the screen.

Reactions: jonostang

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi guys, my dog ate through a section of my pool fence. I'm attempting to replace that particular section without replacing the whole fence.

I can't find anyone that sells fence sections with 30" spacing between the poles.

I'd even be willing to attach the poles myself if I could just find the mesh that this is made of.

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells just the fence mesh or a 12' long section with poles spaced 30" apart?
Thanks for the recommendations. At this point, I'm gonna buy a section and attempt to just replace the area between the two poles

Reactions: kimkats and JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.