Simi Valley, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Saline Generating Systems Breeze 540
Is there any reason why the pool filter is alwasy situated in the middle. my current plumbing looks like this:

1642788017878.png

But the access is always a pain for filter cleaning. I'm thinking of replumbing it so it looks like this:

1642788050891.png

Note the pump on the right is my water fall pump.

Any issues with rotating the heater 90 degrees and having the filter on the end? I can't think of any reason. The heater exhause will still be against the wall (north end vs. west) now and it will look much cleaner and tighter.

Should work. If you will have automation, you can lose the spa make up line. Be sure you have enough straight line after the heater for the SWCG.

Depends what heater you plan on using and what direction the exhaust is. You want the exhaust to have a clear space and not be onto other equipment. Heater exhaust against a wall is not a good idea.

You also need more clearance around the sides for heater repairs. Heater repairs can be more of a PITA then filter cleaning.

Filter can be in any position.

Depends what heater you plan on using and what direction the exhaust is. You want the exhaust to have a clear space and not be onto other equipment. Heater exhaust against a wall is not a good idea.

You also need more clearance around the sides for heater repairs. Heater repairs can be more of a PITA then filter cleaning.

Filter can be in any position.
It's a mastertemp 400 and currenlty the exhaust is towards the wall, I wouldn't be changing the distance from the wall, just rotate it clockwise.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.