Pool ends lifting on our oval pool

Well shoot. Are you using an overlap liner or hook/unibead? If overlap, you might need to loosen it more than you have. If using the hook, you don’t cut anything off the coping. If using the unibead, of course you have to cut to fit in the bead track. I assume you know that. So it could possibly mean the liner is not cut correctly or not stretching properly if it’s the fitted version. I’d call the people you bought it from. Tell them your problem. It’s pulling in at both ends so it seems you need a different liner. You have done your due diligence at this point I believe. I’m sorry this happened. You could jerry rig the posts by jacking them up but you’ll be out of level and it’sa new pool. You shouldn’t have too.

I completely agree. It’s an overlap liner. I bought it from Leslie’s Pool Supply. They do stand by their products and I have never had an issue with them. My only concern right now is that I am so far away so there are no pool contractors in our area. So even if they could help, it would cost me a pretty penny. We did loosen the liner a bit on both ends because that made sense to use that the tension of the liner might have been too much. It didn’t seem to help. So, we are just going with it for now and maybe we will mess with it next spring. There isn’t much time left in the swim season for this year for us so we will just enjoy it while we can. I sure appreciate your help and will update if anything changes. Thank you again! It’s great to be able to collaborate with someone.

Reactions: Selenap
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.