Pool design

Alyzac

Apr 9, 2022
South Carolina
Looking at getting a pool next spring. I need design ideas…. Is there any apps that let you use your actually yard and design the pool and decking etc? Looking at the lagoon shape or mountain lake with tanning ledge and swim out. Would like a spa and a slide with water feature around it. Any help would be appreciated! We know what we want, but need to visually see it!

I think Pool Studio is software that folks have used here to create their own concept drawings. There is a free trial, but also it's only $147/mo. Which may be a small price to pay for the temporary use of it in the scheme of the project.

And yes, you'll get the output for free when you get quotes. But if you aren't ready for that, the draw your own can be an option. I drew mine in Excel and we never got concept drawing from our PB, but that's the exception, not the rule.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.