Pool Build St. Louis 2020 Saltwater Aurora 27' AGP

Looks great! Thank you for posting along the way! We plan on erecting our AGP this weekend and will definitely keep your advice in mind. Especially regarding the armor shield/cove basing and installation of the liner (N/E/S...).

And then, the electrician. The electrical work was great! Gave us an extra outlet by the house, upgraded the garage subpanel to 50 amps, put a switch on the outside of the garage for the light by the pool...

But absolutely no idea of how to bond a resin pool. Or any pool, really. Or what a water bond was. And an attitude that as the pool builder I should have told him how this fancy new all-resin pool was supposed to be bonded. If you really are curious, here's a thread:

If you're not, highlights are that they screwed the bonding wire to every resin upright, 6" above grade. Which is very not correct. And then they argued with me over and over again. I finally just did it myself. Still waiting on them to send the final part of the bill to let them know I won't be paying fully.
IMG_1365.jpg

And then, the electrician. The electrical work was great! Gave us an extra outlet by the house, upgraded the garage subpanel to 50 amps, put a switch on the outside of the garage for the light by the pool...
I doubt he “gave” u anything- I’m sure u paid for it - especially in headache !
The rest is looking awesome 👏 hope y’all are enjoying your pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.