Pool bonding not required with vinyl liners?

I was reviewing the 2020 version earlier. For storable pools, it doesn’t mention bonding at all that I can see. Same article 680.

In my jurisdiction, they required the pool wall to be bonded but they did not require 4 separate points around the pool. Only one, where the wall bolts together.

I've never seen the word vinyl used in NEC 680 only the term that's in quotes nonconductive pool shells.
The pool water is still required to be bonded, and the purpose of the equipotential bonding, completely encircling the pool, is to transfer stray electrical currents in the ground past the pool area (and any conductive parts of the pool) rather than through a person in wet bare feet walking near the pool.

I've never seen the word vinyl used in NEC 680 only the term that's in quotes nonconductive pool shells.
I checked and I can't find the term nonconductive pool shells in the code either.
Anyway, sorry to come off as the electrical safety authority, but electricity and swimming pools are such a dangerous combination.
My wife, when she was a kid, saw her dad and brother near the pool shaking and making gurgling sounds while being shocked. Luckily, another brother had the good sense to unplug an extension cord, and everyone was fine.

And it depends on the version of the code you are looking at…
So true. Especially for an international website like TFP.
The other thing that's true is that all code is just a minimum requirement, and you can always go above and beyond it, but what caught my attention to this thread was that some document from the internet was saying you can do less than what unadulterated NEC requires. Maybe that document is legitimate for some locality and for some timeframe or maybe it's not.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.