Pool 2d pvc design program/online tool?

Does anyone know what tool you can use to generate 2d plumbing layouts like this?
image017.gif

Sure there is visio (but i dont think it generates layouts like this, i may double check) and google sketchup (harder learning curve).. just wanted something quick and dirty short of "Paint" :)

Thanks in advance for suggestions

Are you seeking freeware or shareware....or perhaps buying software that can do that?

Maddie :flower:

What are you looking to do?
Freeware is better but paid might working depending.. just something that can quickly and easily generate diagrams like the one i posted.. ie: you click a toolbar.. choose say "pipe" and drag it, then choose check valve etc, snap in place.. quick and easy, but better than "Paint"

You'd probably have to ask a mechanical engineer or designer about a program with that type of capability.

I use Chief Architect and could easily draw a valve, check valve, etc and save them as symbols to be placed on a plan. I think that would get you what you want but I may still be unclear on what you are trying to do.

You'd probably have to ask a mechanical engineer or designer about a program with that type of capability.

I use Chief Architect and could easily draw a valve, check valve, etc and save them as symbols to be placed on a plan. I think that would get you what you want but I may still be unclear on what you are trying to do.
I was mainly curious how an image like i linked was created (ie: what software).. i see this style alot, but no one ever says, "created using xyz" :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.