Polywood Rocking Chairs

Indeeph2o

Silver Supporter
Jul 18, 2020
Dallas, TX
I've ordered four Polywood chairs for our "coming soon" pool. And two Polywood chaise lounges. Considering also getting two Polywood rocking chairs. Does anyone have these by their pool and have pictures/feedback?

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
I have both Trex and Polywood tables, chairs, lounges, side tables, bar tables..... whatcha want to know? It looks identical to the pics online for the most part. Its heavy as all get out. Don't put it *in* the water on a baja shelf or anything like that.

Maddie 🐞

Reactions: Indeeph2o

Indeeph2o

Silver Supporter
Jul 18, 2020
Dallas, TX
I have both Trex and Polywood tables, chairs, lounges, side tables, bar tables..... whatcha want to know? It looks identical to the pics online for the most part. Its heavy as all get out. Don't put it *in* the water on a baja shelf or anything like that.

Maddie 🐞
Maddie-

We have a few chairs already and love them. But I was looking for feedback on the rocking chairs-wondering if they are comfortable, do they leave marks on the deck, and any issues with them being by a pool.

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
No, not really. I just purchased a couple of pieces each year and leaned on whichever was on sale or cheaper. But when I bought the tables and chairs I kept to one brand just for consistency in the color.

Maddie 🐞

Reactions: Indeeph2o

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support