Polaris Quattro stuck on drains and spinning

WilliamHTX

Apr 30, 2023
Houston
After having our pool for two years I have noticed in the last few months that the Quattro sport is getting stuck on my bottom drains and just spinning in circles. Is that a symptom that gives anyone a guess at what I need to replace. I have done some parts replacement in the past and noticed the bottom turbines were not spinning at the same speed and one set of teeth on one was run down. I replaced those but noticed that one is still visibly spinning slower than the other and can be stopped with your hand when in the pool looking at it from the bottom. I guess my first question is should both turbines be spinning equally strong it all us working correctly?

Any suggestions on the next part that it might be, that’s making one spin slower?

What parts have you replaced on a two year old robot that you wouldn't go through the warranty process? Sounds to me like all 4 wheels aren't turning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.