Polaris P935 motor leak

SaskCold

Jul 29, 2020
Saskatchewan
Hi

I purchased a house with a pool last year and did a lot of reading from this forum to get going. The pool came with a Polaris P935 that was 3 years old and this year stopped working this weekend. Took it out of the water and after opening it, found water ingress into the motor block.. After drying out the parts and liberal use of electronics cleaner, i've got the robot running again in the garage. I think the o ring failed but i cant find a replacement anywhere. The company sells only the whole motor block yet a 85cm 3.5mm oring would probably solve the problem.

Anyone used any other way of replacing the oring by using another application or source? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

SC

SC, I see your post hasn't received any replies since you first posted. Did you ever find the o-ring you were looking for to try and salvage that Polaris? If you still need help, post back as much as needed to keep this thread active and visible. Thanks for using TFP. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.