Polaris 280 replacement bag

Apr 1, 2018
Grapevine, TX
After almost 4 years living underwater the bag of Polaris 280 is getting holes in the bag above the plastic collar and today the zipper quit. Quick research on the internet appears to show three different bags made by Polaris - K13, K14 and K16. I may have missed the K15. Does anybody know the differences between the different model bags? Of course, Amazon has a wide selection of aftermarket bags and some of the reviews are glorious and others not so much. I'm not interested in getting spending $25 on three bags to have them last only 6-9 months each. Does anybody have experience with the aftermarket bags?

Thanks,
Ben

P.S. This is my first year following the TFP method and it's been amazing!

See discussion below. Some members buy two bags and alternate use (they're easier to empty when dry).

Reactions: HermanTX
I went with a silt bag. Can't remember which model that is, but it's a lot finer and picks up way more small stuff than the regular bag. I don't think it comes with a zipper though. Only velcro. That's the only one I would get.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.