Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
We will be having our plaster and pebble installed soon and my PB sent this:

• Have Garden Hose On-Site
  • Please hydrate pool 2X a day for 3 days before Plaster during Summer Months
  • Plaster company will start water
  • Do Not move hose – leave pool to fill slowly
  • Do Not Shut Water Off Early , Shutting water off will void warranty , Shutting water off early can cause cracks and bathtub ring. Once pool is full (Center of Tile Line) move to Spa and fill (Center of tile line)
  • After pool and spa are full call office to schedule startup of equipment
  • First (7) Seven days are most important to insure quality of finish
  • Must Brush Walls and Floor towards main drain minimum of (3) Three Times a day for (7) Seven Days **The more you brush the better the finish
  • Pool & Spa does not provide chemicals for your pool. Please contact a pool maintenance company.

We will be having our plaster and pebble installed soon and my PB sent this:

• Have Garden Hose On-Site
  • Please hydrate pool 2X a day for 3 days before Plaster during Summer Months
  • Plaster company will start water
  • Do Not move hose – leave pool to fill slowly
  • Do Not Shut Water Off Early , Shutting water off will void warranty , Shutting water off early can cause cracks and bathtub ring. Once pool is full (Center of Tile Line) move to Spa and fill (Center of tile line)
  • After pool and spa are full call office to schedule startup of equipment
  • First (7) Seven days are most important to insure quality of finish
  • Must Brush Walls and Floor towards main drain minimum of (3) Three Times a day for (7) Seven Days **The more you brush the better the finish
  • Pool & Spa does not provide chemicals for your pool. Please contact a pool maintenance company.

Sounds about right. Will you be doing the startup chemicals or are they taking care of it?

Reactions: Dman77720
I suggest you read...

Reactions: Dman77720
They clearly state they will not be adding chemicals so I will be doing this from the start. I am not sure if the plaster company will do anything but I will ask when the day they are here. I am going to assume they won't do much and be prepared as possbible

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.