Plaster color for new pool

May 28, 2015
PA
We are in the midst of our new pool build and at the point of picking waterline tile and plaster color. We plan on a bluestone coping and are leaning toward Pearl Matrix Smokey Grey. Has anyone used this and have any guidance on the pool color? Our PB has advised that it will produce a light water color, not very blue. We've looked at the WetEdge website and the color appears medium blue. We were thinking the gray color would coordinate with the coping and the grey EP Henry pavers we have in the backyard already.

Any advice much appreciated!

Pool: 415 sq foot grecian style, SWG, 3 - 6'6 feet, gunnite

It will be VERY similar to my pool which you can see pictures of from the link in my signature (not the picture below). We also have bluestone coping. IMO people get too hung up on the differences of water color between subtle shades of gray for example.

I'm not crazy about our waterline tile. I just think it blends in to much. If it ever gets redone it will be either more brown or more blue. My favorite pool tile is Siren shown below...

NPOS-654-Noble Tile Supply-Siren.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.