Placing leveling blocks under 1/2 of the pool legs

Mhall619

Oct 3, 2020
Florida
I’m sure this has been discussed before but I have searched and cannot find the exact answer. I have and above ground Coleman vista series II 18 foot 48inch pool. I tilled, raked and used a compactor on the ground and got it to what I thought was level. After being full it’s about 2-2 1/2 off level. Is it possible to drain about 1/2- 3/4 of the pool. Jack up the low posts ( about 8 of them) and put 1 1/2-2 inch leveling blocks under them? Thanks in advance C5FF2598-D093-47D8-937E-A5E20571EBBE.jpeg

Welcome to TFP! :wave:
Is it possible to drain about 1/2- 3/4 of the pool. Jack up the low posts ( about 8 of them) and put 1 1/2-2 inch leveling blocks under them?
While not ideal, others have attempted it and managed to lift a little. But remember those posts and T-fittings aren't designed to handle such lifting stress, so be careful. TFP is all about safety first. Removing as much water as you can beforehand is certainly a good idea. Say, is it just my eye :crazy:? The pool looks like it's leaning, but the water level around the photo looks the same all around the pool. I expected to see a much more pronounced lopsided water level line. Is it just an illusion of the photo?

I’m sure this has been discussed before but I have searched and cannot find the exact answer. I have and above ground Coleman vista series II 18 foot 48inch 558C9C4F-A305-4C3D-8042-07D96EA0711A.jpegpool. I tilled, raked and used a compactor on the ground and got it to what I thought was level. After being full it’s about 2-2 1/2 off level. Is it possible to drain about 1/2- 3/4 of the pool. Jack up the low posts ( about 8 of them) and put 1 1/2-2 inch leveling blocks under them? Thanks in advance View attachment 164552
Its kind of an illusion. Here is where the water is low

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.